Yes! Yes! Yes!🎉🎊 Oops sorry for being too excited right now. But as the title reads, today I am celebrating one year of writing in a diary! WOHOO! Any of you maintain diaries? Do you enjoy it?
Well, I’m also going to be sharing some tips to get started on your diary and reasons why you should maintain a diary from now!
So Come on! Let’s grab a diary and get Diary-ing! ( nice word, it really deserves to be in the dictionary 😂🐧🌵🐻)
- It gets your creative juices flowing! Have you ever had to write an essay but found it hard to do so because you think you just can’t do it even though you have a nice plot in your mind? Well, writing requires practice, and maintaining a diary is the perfect way to practice on a regular basis! You would gradually get the flow and in no time would be fluent in writing!
- You can record sweet memories, accomplishments, goals and objectives! You can then read it later and smile to yourself remembering the good times!😀💮
- It helps solves problems! Yes! It works, whenever I’m caught up in a big mess I often pour out my feelings to my diary! It can serve as a therapist by time.
- Record all the optimistic things that occurred during the day
- Pour yourself out, let out your feelings
- Act like you are writing to a trusted friend ( researched a lot on this topic )
- Make sure you write the date
- Have incredible fun
Yay! So I hope you enjoyed this post!
P.S- I might not be posting for a while as I’m on a tight schedule Because *winks mysteriously* I’m working on a secret project! Dont worry I will let you all know quite soon!😀🐻🌵🐧